Toilet Paper Tube Caroler
This toilet paper tube caroler is easy to make and is an adorable keepsake!
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Construction Paper (to cover toilet paper tube)
- Construction Paper Circle for Face and Hands
- Music Lyric Sheet (Google a music lyric sheet and print)
- One Sock
Depending on the age of the child, it may be easier to go ahead and prepare a lot of the materials such as the face and hands, and perhaps even the construction paper to cover the toilet paper tube. As for the lyric sheet, I just googled music lyric sheet images and printed out a sheet and cut small rectangles out.
- Cover the toilet paper tube with construction paper and glue. You may want to hold the area sealed with glue for a minute or two to make sure the seal holds.
- Draw a face on the construction paper circle. Leaving enough room for the toboggan, glue onto the toilet paper tube.
- Then, fold the lyric sheet in half and glue onto toilet paper tube.
- Glue hands on next.
- The next step is probably best for adults to do! Place the sock on the toilet paper tube for measuring and cut off the excess. Tie a piece of yarn near the top to complete!
Now, you have an adorable caroler to spread some cheer!