Objective: Count to 12, identify numbers 1-12, and develop and strengthen fine motor skills
Materials: Christmas Trees with Stars (download here), Pom-poms, tweezers
Prep Instructions1.Print six copies of the trees, along with one copy of the stars. 2. Cut out the trees and stars.
3. Glue each numbered star to its matching dotted star.
4. Then, glue the stars to the tops of the trees.
6. Place pom-poms in a bowl. Put a pair of tweezers in each bowl.
1. Students will take turns getting a tree.
2. They will have to identify the number on each star. Then, count out that amount of pom-poms with the tweezers. They will place each pom-pom on the tree using tweezers.
3. To check their work, students can flip the tree over to count the dots. They number of pom-poms should match the number of dots.