Each activity contains 10 slides.
1. Chasing Rainbows to Teen Numbers – In this activity, students are given a number bond with only the parts. Students must type/write in the missing whole, and then, type/write the fact family that matches the number bond.
2. It’s Raining Teen Numbers – In this activity, students practice composing and decomposing teen numbers with number bonds. Students must complete number bonds involving missing parts and missing wholes. Students will type/write in the answers.
3. Take a Shine to Teen Numbers – This activity gives students the opportunity to practice identifying teen numbers using base ten blocks. After identifying the number, students will type/write how many tens and ones are in the teen number.
4. Tearing Up Teen Numbers – In this activity, students will move digital pieces to complete ten frames to match a given teen number. Students will then type/write how many tens and ones are in the teen number.
5. Teen Number Word Problems – This activity provides students with the opportunity to practice solving word problems involving teen numbers. Students are provided with a workspace to solve each problem. Students will finish the activity by typing/writing in their answer to each word problem.
To learn more about these activities, watch the video below:
To purchase these activities, click here or on the image below.
I hope you and your students enjoy these activities!