Flat Stanley Project Guide
books · Flat Stanley · Geography · literature link · maps · social studies
If you’ve previously purchased my Flat Stanley Project Guide, make sure to download it again. I’ve updated it to include new fonts and graphics, along with a new map tracking activity!
Here’s a closer look at what is included:
- a detailed letter to parents describing the project
- a project letter to be sent to participators with Flat Stanley
- a Where in the World Have You Been, Flat Stanley journal
- Suggestions for reading Flat Stanley in class
- Flat Stanley Pattern
- Photos of Flat Stanley Project
- Flat Stanley Map Bulletin Board Idea
- Map/Geography Idea for Students
- Thank You Letter Template (in color and black-and-white) for students to send to participators
- Four Writing Prompts
The three letters are in Word Document format and the buyer can easily edit them to include additional information related to their class, as well as teacher and project date information.