Who doesn't love a fun art project? This easy project will be loved by both kids and parents alike, and it's something you'll probably want to frame! It's that great!
- Crayons (Markers or Colored Pencils will work fine too)
- Thick construction paper (any size)
- Painter's Tape (I only had Masking Tape... it worked ok, but there were a few issues when tearing it off....nothing too noticeable, but Painter's Tape works best.)
- Lay sheet of construction paper on a hard surface.
- Lay tape into sections (how many will depend on size of paper) on top of paper
- Let your child's creativity go wild! Let them color all over the sheet.
- When finished, carefully pull the tape off the paper. What remains are perfect sections of abstract art!
- Frame or display on an art line!