- Elmer's Glue (I had Rose Art Glue on hand when we made these and wouldn't recommend it. It left the ghosts clear whereas Elmer's leaves them white.)
- Googly Eyes
- Wax Paper
- On the wax paper, draw an outline of a ghost.
- Fill the ghost in with glue. (You may want to let it sit for a little while once you're finished filling it in; then, go back and fill it in again to increase thickness or fill in any holes.)
- Drop Googly Eyes into the glue.
- Let it sit at least overnight. Depending on how it looks, it may need to sit longer.
- Peel the ghost off the wax paper carefully.
- Ta-da! You now have a Ghost Window Cling!